Monday, November 3, 2014

Illuminate by Younique - My Thoughts


First let me start by saying, I am so sorry it has been so long since my last post! Life got busy and honestly I forgot, that apparently comes with age! 

If you read my previous post about Awake, the Younique Facial Cleanser, then you should remember how much I LOVED that Product!!  I was honestly saddened by the thought that it was being replaced. I understood why and had faith that Melanie and Derek, would ensure that the new product was equal to or better than Awake, but I was still sad about it being retired.

At the 2014 Convention, we were given both the Illuminate Clear and the Illuminate Clean and I have tried them both.

Illuminate Clean is ALL NEW made in the USA, and formulated for normal to dry skin, or for people

with very sensitive skin. Made with superleaf extracts, Ginkgo biloba, and horse chestnut, Illuminate Clean has a more mild formula that is still powerful enough to gently cleanse your sensitive skin.

I honestly like that way this cleans my face, I have more of a combination skin, so this did not do as well as the original Awake, but still did a great job.  I was pleased with the results I received, even though it took more product that I was expecting. 

I have not confirmed why, but I believe it is due to the strict requirements for products being sold in the United Kingdom, and we have just recently launched in the UK.


Illuminate Clear is the replacement for Awake, and contains the same key ingredients, but our Product Development team has refined the formula and brought the manufacturing to the USA so it can be produced on a larger scale, and more easily maintain complete control over the proprietary formula.

This replacement is not the gorgeous silver color that Awake was, nor does it have the amazing clean scent that Awake had; it is a pale gray color with no scent.  HOWEVER, I can honestly say that I love the way it works, MORE than I loved Awake!!  I thought my face was clean before, but now it is cleaner than ever before!! This product is simply amazing!!!

Younique has taken great steps in product development, that included hiring a Chief Scientific Officer, Mukhtar Siddiqui, who has worked in the beauty and cosmetic industry forever! 

In addition, they have moved the manufacturing to the USA! This is huge!!

I have now been with them for over 2 years, and I am still as excited about this Company and the products, as I was on day one!  Our Founders truly believe in the Younique Mission, and they show it with the products they create and the way they treat their presenters!

If you want more information on any of the outstanding Younique Products, or on becoming a Presenter yourself, visit my site at www.youniquebypamela.com or message me at youniquebypamela@gci.net




No comments:

Post a Comment