Thursday, January 16, 2014

BB Flawless

Have you ever wondered just what is a BB Cream? What is it used for? or How is it used?  I can tell I asked all these questions when Younique announced that it was releasing BB Flawless.

Here is what I have found, mostly from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BB_cream): 

The BB stands from Blemish Balm or Beauty Balm depending on the country you are in.  BB cream is promoted as an all-in-one facial cosmetic product to replace serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock. It can be worn alone as a tinted moisturizer, over serum and moisturizer as a regular foundation, and under powder, depending on the desired amount of coverage.

What became BB cream was originally formulated in the 1960s in Germany by dermatologist Dr. Christine Schrammek to protect her patients' skin after surgery.  Introduced to South Korea and Japan in 1985 – where healthy-looking, porcelain skin is heavily prized – the cream was hailed as "the secret of Korean actresses," and was heavily endorsed by Korean celebrities.

In late 2013 Younique released their version of a BB Cream, BB Flawless!


Here is how they describe BB Flawless: BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer, Apply this all-in-one moisturizer, treatment, and foundation as a single-step cream to immediately balance the skin, correct its complexion, and protect its youthful appearance. This multitasking cream moisturizes, perfects, protects, and works beautifully as a lightweight foundation on its own. It provides a flawless appearance and fights shine to give a natural-looking matte finish. Consider it your skin's new best friend.

When corporate first told us presenters that a BB Cream was going to be one of the new products, I went out and purchased one from a drug store, I honestly do not remember which one, I tried it once, it was thick and felt awful, however, it did cover well, but I tossed it in the trash since I did not like how it felt.  This experience made me a little hesitant to try the BB Flawless.

I am of the belief that if you don't try it you will not succeed at selling it and therefore I was determined to try it so that I could give customers my honest opinion. So I tried it, and I LOVED IT!!

BB Flawless is so light and creamy feeling, it is not thick or goopy, it goes on smoothly and covers nicely!  I was so amazed by the difference in the consistency from the other one I had tried.

In February, and in celebration of Black History month Younique will debut three new BB Flawless shades!


We currently have three shades (light, medium, and dark) and next month when we debut our three new shades we are also renaming our current shades from Light, Medium, and Dark to Cream, Bisque, and Honey. Our new shades – Caramel, Chestnut, and Carob are a perfect addition to our BB Flawless line and our goal is to match “all shades of beautiful!”

I highly recommend Younique's BB Flawless to anyone that wears BB Creams and for those that have never tried it, I will happily send you a sample so you can see just how amazing this product is! Contact me through the link at www.youniquebypamela.com or by email at youniquebypamela@gci.net and I will send you a sample! Be sure to include you mailing address!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment