Monday, March 17, 2014

My Thrive Experience


As I have mentioned before, I am a now 45 year old plus size woman.  I am LAZY! LOL Even when I was much smaller I did not do much, cause I did not want to! Give me a good book and go away and leave me in peace and I am a happy camper!

I would get up in the morning and more often than not fall back asleep in my chair and end up late for work. Then I would be working on a project at the office and my head would start bobbing, keeping my eyes open became a challenge, and I am ashamed to say that I even fell asleep at my desk one day, thankfully it was a friend that noticed and woke me up! Then I would go home, feed the dogs, sit down in my chair and sleep for at least 2 hours, every night!

I have never slept well, for most of my life I have woken up 3, 4 or 5 times or more, every night.  My back hurts and generally I just toss and turn all night.  It sucks!!

A couple of months ago I saw a post on facebook for something called The Thrive Experience; I was intrigued! I "liked" the Le-Vel Fan page and read the testimonials of users and became even more intrigued, so I logged onto the webpage and watched this short video.

I signed up for FREE as a Brand Promoter, and ordered an upgrade pack.  I am so very glad that I took that step!

I took my first day on a Friday, got up in the morning and took the capsules, came to work and made a smoothie out of the powder, then applied the patch.  I honestly did not notice much at all! But then the day ended, I went home, fed the dogs, sat down on the couch for my normal nap and could not sit still.  I felt like I should be doing something!  I got up and started on my kitchen, which had not been deep cleaned in months, and then I decided to fold the laundry that had been sitting in my spare room for weeks.  That night I slept all night and only woke up a couple of times.

Saturdays are usually my lazy days, nope - I got up and put the coffee on and took the capsules and applied the patch. Then I unloaded the dishwasher. I sat down with my first cup of coffee and then immediately got up and started a load of laundry.  I did sit still for about an hour, had a couple more cups of coffee and then I completely re-arranged my living room, dusted and vacuumed. 

As the days past I kept feeling better, my lower back pain was getting better, and I was sleeping great, and I have even lost weight! Then this last weekend I came down with a stomach flu, and did not take my Thrive at all! Last night I was tossing and turning all night, could not sleep at all, my whole body ached! Now I am sure some of that was from being sick, but I am also positive that most of it was from not taking my daily dose of Thrive!

Check it out at http://pgraham.le-vel.com and start your Thrive Experience now!





No comments:

Post a Comment