Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Let's Talk Primer - Glorious Primer that is!!

I have used Mineral Makeup off and on for over 15 years; this included the Primer that was needed to ensure sufficient coverage.  I generally hated the feel of the primer, to me if felt oily or even sticky, and having to have a second primer just for my eyes was truly annoying!!

Based on my past experiences I was honestly hesitant to try Glorious when it was released; I loved the thought of a Face and Eye Primer all in one, but really did not want to spend money on yet another Primer that I would hate! 

According to my website - Younique Glorious Face & Eye Primer creates a flawless canvas as it evens out the skin's texture, and primes and prepares the skin for premium application of mineral makeup. The resulting appearance is porcelain-perfect, velvety-soft skin with incredible long-wearing, sweat-resistant coverage of mineral makeup that lasts all day. Ingredients are naturally-based, free of parabens, oils, synthetic fragrances, and cheap fillers. Suitable for all skin types.

I then decided that if I was going to sell the product I would need to try the product so that I could give my honest opinion of it to my customers. I am so very happy that I tried it! It arrived in a pretty purple box and the bottle is made of glass and sturdy (Just don't drop it on anything that will brake it) and is simply beautiful!

Glorious has the PERFECT name - It is truly a Glorious Product!!  From day 1 I have loved the silky feel of it, and even on my stay at home, no makeup days, I apply my Glorious Primer!  I LOVE the way it makes my skin feel.

I have naturally curly hair that tends to look a little fuzzy at times, so I use various products to help smooth the curls or assist in making it feel smooth when I run the flat iron over it.  I was out of my usual products and was wanting to flat iron my hair, I look over and see my beautiful bottle of Glorious sitting on the counter and thought "It works so great on my skin, why not try it on my hair!"

I put a couple of pumps in my hand and then ran my hands through my hair and proceeded to use the flat iron - OMG What an amazing difference!!  Normally even after using product, I would have a few fuzzy hairs that just would not lay flat and would stick up willy nilly here and there all over my head; with my Glorious I did not have that!!  My hair was smooth and what more it felt soft and silky not dry and brittle!

I now use it in my hair for shine even when I wear it naturally with all the curls!

Whats more, when using it for its intended purpose, as a face and eye primer, the difference in the vibrancy of the Moodstruck Mineral Pigment is outstanding! They apply so smoothly, and the color is more saturated and vibrant than when they are applied alone.

The Primer also works great for using the pigments on your eye brows and in your hair; it helps the colors blend easier and stay on longer.

These 2 photos show the difference between the application of the pigments dry and with Glorious, the different is very noticeable, especially on the lighter shades where you can barely see them dry and with primer they are clearly visible!

 If you have not yet tried Glorious Primer, I highly suggest you do so now!  You can order from my site at www.youniquebypamela.com or from any other presenter you may know, it is well worth the money and with our Love it Guarantee, what do you have to lose?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment