Monday, August 31, 2015

3D Fiber Lashes +

How can 3D Fiber Lashes be improved, they are perfectly amazing as they are!  I know this is what you are asking yourself, I have been asking myself that same exact thing!! Well I received my first set of the 3D Fiber Lashes + and I am shocked by the difference I see!!

The First difference is in the packaging alone.  Instead of the bulky case, they now come in a simple little black bag inside a sleek box.  The tubes have been modified as well, they are now silky smooth and curvy with a cool little window so you can see when you are getting near the end of the tube.  Best of all is that they are now manufactured 100% in the United States!!


The product itself now has a new brush, which I love so much more than the old version.  In addition the formula has been enhanced.

"Our scientists have spent two years perfecting our enhanced, proprietary formula, and developing the new applicator for maximum coverage. It's a breakthrough for lashes."
—Mukhtar Siddiqui, Chief Science Officer, Younique






The ingredients have also changed, and now our Moodstuck 3D Fiber Lashes+ contain our amazing Uplift Eye Serum, a formula infused with antioxidant Co-Q10, squalene and vitamins C and E to condition lashes.  Check out the information page, including a cool slider at https://www.youniqueproducts.com/pamelagraham/business/fiberlash

This new formula is hypoallergenic, and has been Ophthalmologist approved!!









Now that I have had a set and been using it for a while I can say that I LOVE how easy this is to apply!  It is the same Gel, Fibers, Gel application method as the original, however, it does not take as much Gel.  Just a light coat, then the fibers and then another light coat.  You get the results of 2 coats of the original with only one coat of 3D+ which is a time saver in my book!









The packaging makes it easier to carry in your purse, which I always do, I mean how else can I show it off? LOL  It is also easier for my nieces to carry in their school bag or with their cheer uniform! 

I love that the new formula has been tested by an Ophthalmologist.  I currently wear mainly my glasses, but I do occasionally put in a pair of contacts, and even though I have not had problems with my 3D, this fact makes me feel better, just in case I do something like stick the brush in my eye when adding the fibers (which I did just this morning) LOL! Luckily my eye is fine and even though I did get some fibers in it, they rinsed right out, with no negative side effects!

September 1 is tomorrow and with it comes all new collections and new products, so visit my site at www.youniquebypamela.com after roughly 2am pacific time, and check out our amazing new products!! Next post will be all about our New Eye Shadow Pallets!  I can't wait to get them!!




No comments:

Post a Comment